About The Property
Welcome home to 1176 Scugog Line 14 Rd. Sunderland, Scugog
List Price: $779,900
Large park-like village property 15 mins to Port Perry & Uxbridge offering multigenerational living options if desired. Lovingly renovated century home with today’s quality updates & yesteryear’s character. Original barn converted to a garage/workshop & a bright sunlit loft with living room kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 4 piece bathroom above with ground level side entrance. (Could be used as home offices, studio etc). 3rd building is insulated, heated & drywalled with 3 piece bath, kitchen & large rooms.
Massive paved driveway. Updates: kitchen, appliances, shingles, gas furnace, water equipment, electric panel, patio doors, porch rebuilt, deck, septic bed with permit, eaves with leaf guard. High speed internet. Fabulous property with multiple uses.
- Massive paved driveway.
- Survey available
- Drilled well 1995
INFORMATION & FEATURES
- Large park-like village property 15 minutes to Port Perry & Uxbridge offering multigenerational living options if desired
- Lovingly renovated century home with today’s quality updates & yesteryear’s character
- Original barn converted to a garage/workshop & a bright sunlit loft with living space above with ground level side entrance & updated deck. (could be used as home offices, studio etc). Heated by oil furnace
- A 3rd building is insulated, heated by EBB & drywalled w/3 pc bathroom, kitchen, utility room w/ext door, living rm & bedroom with an ext door
This beautiful property was purchased by the present owner in 1993. March, 1993 Ontario Land Survey of property including buildings is available. There are not any easements and/or right-of-ways registered against this property.
APPROXIMATE AGE OF UPGRADES
- 1995: Well drilled on east side of property & supplies water to all buildings
- 1999: New 200 amp service electrical panel installed in house
- 2002: Built loft apartment for daughter to live in
- 2003: Skylights in home replaced
- 2011: Natural gas forced air furnace installed
- 2013: Installed a gas tankless hot water heater (Rented from Enbridge)
- 2014: Kitchen cabinetry installed & kitchen was remodeled
- 2016: Installed new water softener
- 2018: New washing machine. New subway tile faucets & flooring in Bathrm
- 2019: Submersible well pump replaced. Pressure tank replaced. Purchased new refrigerator, stove, dishwasher & microwave New back door & patio doors installed (can open the door to any distance & lock it to stay in that position) Painted metal roof @ south end of house & smaller building
- 2020: New carbon monoxide/smoke detectors in loft & house Eaves replaced & leaf guard covers added, House septic system inspected by Durham Region Health Department and passed inspection – Letter available, Windows and doors caulked
- 2021: New asphalt shingles installed on north end of home, New weeping bed installed (with permit & approval which is available) servicing the 2 outbuildings.
- 2018 septic tank at house was pumped. 2019 septic tank for 2 outbuildings was pumped
- Tankless HWH is rented for house. HWH for loft is owned & is electric workshop/studio has a small Electric HWH & it is owned
- Owned water softener services all three buildings
- None of the wood stoves are being used & they will not be WETT certified
- Present owner has replaced all interior & exterior walls on main level with drywall. Exterior walls have new insulation. All walls had the same thing done on the second level except the previous owner had the work done
- Wood floors in dining room, living room, hall & kitchen redone in 2021
- School bus will stop at the end of driveway
- Bell land line is into the house. Vianet provides high speed internet to this home. Bell Satellite is used for TV
- Natural gas heating for house for 2020 – $1530. Oil costs for 2020 – approximately $1700. Brother lived in small building with EBB heat. Total hydro for all three buildings was $3600 in 2020.
Included in the Purchase Price:
All appliances (except freezer not in working order & will be removed), all electric light fixtures, all window coverings (except master bedroom curtains), water softener, 2 hot water heaters, (house tankless is rented from Enbridge)
Listing Agent: Dianne Hooker, Sales Representative – 905 261 7902
The Listing Agent represents the Seller and can answer questions or provide more information about the property.*
** COVID-19 protocols in effect: Everyone must wear masks, limit touching, sanitize hands before and after entering.