About The Property
Welcome home to 14 Darlington Blvd, Courtice
** COVID-19 protocols in effect: Everyone must wear masks, limit touching, sanitize hands before and after entering.
The search ends here! Beautiful 3-bedroom brick bungalow set on a 80’ x 200’ country sized property yet within easy walking distance to shopping, banks, groceries and more.
The welcoming living room has loads of natural light through the large picture window and a warmth and coziness provided by the hardwood floors. Open to the kitchen, entertaining friends and family is a breeze. The custom designed remodeled eat-in kitchen is crisp with its white cabinetry, quartz counters, recessed lighting and two windows that overlook the park-like backyard. The three bedrooms in this home all have hardwood floors and the newly updated washroom features a glass enclosed shower.
The attached two car 20’ x 30’ insulated garage has a drive-thru rear garage door, epoxy floor and is insulated making it an ideal space for a workshop. A concrete pad to the rear of the garage provides extra workspace in nice weather. A lovely patio in the backyard makes for ideal outdoor dining and relaxation while admiring the mature property and expansive rear yard.
With its ideal location in Courtice, this property will appeal to the most discerning buyer.
Note: the basement is not finished but utilized for laundry, rec room and exercise room
- Gas +/- $89.66/mth
- Hot Water Tank- Rental +/- $30.50 /mth
- Hydro +/- $128.66 /mth (includes heating garage)
- Water +/- $400/yr
- 200 amp electrical in house, 100 amp electrical in garage
- Septic- pumped October 2020 by Advance Septic
- Roof shingles 2014
- Vinyl thermal windows
- Gas fireplace in living room is not operational
- Ceiling fixtures/fans
- Garage Door Opener (2) (1 remote opens both doors)
- Couch in basement
- Fridge, gas stove, dishwasher, microwave
- Curtains & drapes
- Sconces in MBR
- Garage: Steel cabinets on south wall, welding table, air hose, ceiling hung electric heater