About The Property
Welcomed to 1470 King Street, Port Perry
Welcome to this beautiful country property backing onto & overlooking the picturesque Sunnybrae Golf Course just a few minutes from downtown Port Perry. Full of sunshine & character, this home offers an entertaining size 25 x 12 ft family room, 20 x 11 ft country kitchen & 3 bedrooms (1 on the main level) + a den which could be a main floor office or bedroom. The welcoming front porch, shingles & carport were re-done in 2016. New broadloom & paint refreshed in 2021.
Enjoy reading a book in the cozy & quaint front porch, a campfire with friends, or watching nature & the beauty of the golf course from the sunny south facing deck. Gas furnace 2014. 12 x 20 garage & carport, 10 x 10 shed. Huge driveway.
- Truly a delightfully bright home with character and charm throughout
- 3 bedrooms plus a main floor den which could be used as a bedroom – 1 bedroom on the main level and 2 bedrooms on the upper level
- Oversize family room with very large picture window overlooking the mature backyard and backing onto and overlooking the very scenic Sunnybrae Golf Course
- Entertaining size kitchen
- 1-4 piece updated bathroom on the main level
- Fully renovated cozy and quaint front porch entrance
- Lots of closet space in the home
- Sunny south facing deck to enjoy the scenic view and peacefulness of the backyard
- Natural Gas furnace
- Single car garage with a carport. Separate shed
- All appliances,
- electric light fixtures,
- Rented Water softener $31.30/mth,
- Gas HWH $33.05/mth
Listing Agent: Dianne Hooker, Sales Representative
The Listing Agent represents the Seller and can answer questions or provide more information about the property.*
** COVID-19 protocols in effect: Everyone must wear masks, limit touching, sanitize hands before and after entering.