About The Property
Condo Living at 1525 Diefenbaker Court, Pickering, Unit 103.
1525 Diefenbaker Court is an incredible location close to everything!
Pristine 2 bedroom spacious condo (1118 sf) in high demand Tridel building “Village At The Pines” on a quiet court with immaculately kept grounds & interior. Fabulous location walking distance to Go Station, Pickering Town Centre, Library, Restaurants, Cinema, Play ground park & across from Recreation Centre/pool/arena. Convenient ground level unit close to front door & back access to security parking. Large storage room & Laundry room are in unit. 1 parking space.
Recently renovated w/high end quality finishes including 2 sparkling 4 & 3 pc (with glass shower) bathrooms & kitchen all in 2019. 6 great appls included 1-4 yrs old. 2 newer Heat/Air/Con units. Int/Cable/Phone included. Easy access to 401.
- Western exposure.
- 6 appliances,
- electric light fixtures,
- window coverings
- Hot Water Heater rented at $49.87/3 mths.
Details Features of the property
- Attractive “Tridel” condo building located in Central Pickering
- Building name is “Village At The Pines”
- Superintendent for this Complex lives in this building – #1525
- Grounds & interior of building are immaculately kept
- Located on a quiet court with security gated parking
- Security guard is on site from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. and walks the property throughout the 8 hours
- Suite 103 is located close to the front entrance & to the back access door to the parking lot.
- One parking spot is included & is #25 located immediately in front of the security gate. A second parking spot is rented at $35/month & is #13. The owner of this space has verbally agreed to continue renting the space to the new buyer, if required, at the same rental fee.
- Pristine 2 bedroom spacious suite (1118 sf as per MPAC).
- Recently renovated throughout (since July, 2017) with high end quality finishes
- It is evident the owners have extreme “pride of ownership” as they maintain their home beautifully
- Very open concept style with 2 sets of patio doors leading to their private terrace from the entertaining size living room & dining room
- Living room offers 2 large picture windows, primary bedroom has a bay window & 2nd bedroom has a picture window. All windows have sliding lower windows to enjoy fresh air. Very bright sunlit home
- The owners enjoy a westerly exposure from their windows & terrace
- New in 2019: 2 sparkling 4 pc & 3 pc (with glass shower) bathrooms and fully renovated kitchen 2019. All counter surfaces are stone
- 2 of 3 electric heat pump heating/air conditioning units were replaced in 2017 & 2019. System is called a PTAC – Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner Unit. 3rd unit is in good operating condition
- Flooring was all replaced in July of 2017. There have never been any pets in this home since this owner has owned it.
- 6 appliances are included: dishwasher, washer & dryer – 2017. Stove – 2018. Fridge & microwave/hood fan – 2020.
- Large storage/utility room & laundry room are inside this home.
- Maintenance fees of $465.56 per month include $78 monthly fee for cable/phone/internet. Water/sewer, parking, building insurance & common elements are also included in the maintenance fee.
- Electric hot water heater is rented for $49.87 every 3 months
- Heating system is called PTAC – Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner.
- Incredible location within an easy walking distance to Go-Transit.
- Pickering Town Centre, a variety of Culinary Experiences, Cineplex Cinemas, City of Pickering Civic Complex including the Library, City Hall & Recreation Complex, Medical building, Esplanade Park & a variety of parks & parkettes plus much more
- The Chestnut Hill Developments Recreation Complex is literally across the court. This complex offers an indoor pool, rinks & many other recreational activities.
- Access to Highway 401 is a couple of minutes away but the traffic noise cannot be heard from the condo. Pickering Home & Design Centre & Brock Road Shopping Centre are a couple minutes drive.
- “Durham Live”, a 240 acre “Entertainment Destination” is a 5 minute drive & will be offering a Casino, golf course, waterpark, hotel, amphitheatre, a variety of dining experiences, retain & upscale shopping, high fashion district + a variety of other activities & amenities
Listing Agent: Dianne Hooker, Sales Representative
The Listing Agent represents the Seller and can answer questions or provide more information about the property.*
** COVID-19 protocols in effect: Everyone must wear masks, limit touching, sanitize hands before and after entering.