About The Property
Welcome home to 424 Lakeshore Dr Port Perry.
Exceptional unique 4 bedroom home has recently been incredibly renovated on all 3 levels by quality craftsmen. Located in the prestigious Port Perry sought after “Kent Estates” area along a beautiful meandering lakeside street. Walk the scenic trail to the north & south on the trail/boardwalk to the historic downtown area. Lake access steps away. Fabulous curb appeal & attractive land/hardscaping. Sep 20 x 12 garage w/full loft offers potential for coach house, studio, Workshop or office etc.
Open concept floor plan w/new designer kitchen, bathrooms, flooring, lighting & fresh décor. Bright, spacious & recently renovated lower level is used as an art gallery. Shingles & skylights 2019. Windows 2015. 3 covered porches.
Main floor bedroom used as an office & has r/in for laundry.
Gas HWH $26.74/Enercare.
- Located in the prestigious Port Perry mature area known as “Kent Estates” along a quiet meandering lakeside street
- Fabulous friendly neighbourhood
- Enjoy a scenic walk to downtown Port Perry restaurants, shops & a host of amenities.
- Walk the trail to the north or south along the boardwalk or trail to downtown
- Lake access is steps away at the end of Beech Street
- Bedrooms: 1 on main floor and 3 on upper level
- Bathrooms: New 3 pc on main level with a glass shower | New 3 pc on upper level with a soaker tub | Updated 2 pc on lower level
- Beautiful floor plan with open concept living room, oversize kitchen & eating area
- Living room has cathedral ceiling, fireplace, wall to wall windows & view of the lake
- New Designer kitchen with massive island w/breakfast bar, gas cook top & prep sink. Quartz counter tops & new cabinetry
- Large kitchen eating area is 15’ x 12’5” w/3 walls of windows & w/o to covered deck w/view of the lake
- New hardwood throughout main floor living areas & new ceramic flooring in other areas
- New light fixtures and/or pot lights throughout the house. Hardwood & new flooring on upper level
- Grand foyer features cathedral ceiling, picture window w/view of the lake, new ceramic floor, new skylight, double closet & curved staircase
- Bright lower level is completely open concept & has been recently renovated.
- Rec Room is 24’2” x 16’10” & is open to the Games Rm which is 28’2” x 14’6” with gas fireplace & above grade windows
- 3 covered porches & one deck. Beautiful raised flower beds, landscaping & interlocking walkway, patio & driveway
- Shingles 2019, almost all windows 2016, kitchen & main floor renovation 2018/2019, lower level renovation 2018
- Attached garage interior measurements are 24’ x 23’3”. Separate garage is 20’ x 12’ with loft
Contact Dianne Hooker, Sales Representative, for more info: call/text: 905.975.7300