About The Property
Welcome to 5 Crows Pass, Scugog – 2 acre lot with 1938 Log Cabin.
Located at the corner of Crows Pass and Lakeridge Road, and right across the road from the Lakeridge Ski Resort, this beautiful and scenic 2 acre property holds the potential to build your dream home.
Well treed for privacy this property exudes an aura of tranquility. A quaint and rustic circa 1938 log cabin with hydro, built by the present owner’s grandparents, currently sits on the land and is being used as a rural getaway space.
Potential abounds on this property and it is located within a 5-7 minute commute to the 407 and mere minutes to Uxbridge, Port Perry and Whitby for all amenities. Go ahead and plan your future home!
PLEASE NOTE- This property does not have a well or septic. The existing log cabin is not insulated and is 3 season recreational use only.
- This property is located at the corner of Crow’s Passage and Lakeridge Road across the road from Lakeridge Ski Resort
- 2 scenic acres – well treed
- Fabulous “getaway” and build your dream home in the future
- Original cabin built in 1938 by grandparents of the owner
- Sold for lot value only. Price is $369,900
- Hydro to cabin