About The Property
For Sale: New built construction, all brick 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home. 2 car garage, located on a 1.5 acre property.
An outstanding example of custom craftmanship by Van Kessel Contracting Inc. Brand new, just completed, approximately 1,824 square foot, all Arriscraft brick and stone bungalow with attention to detail throughout – a perfect place to make your next home.
Located on a country side road in excellent proximity to Uxbridge, Port Perry, Sunderland, and minutes to Highway 407 via Lakeridge Road, you will not want to miss out on one of the few remaining country lots left in this part of the Region. Backing, siding and fronting to protected country side agricultural lands, your peace and solitude is in good hands.
The builder tells the story that while building, they discovered the beautiful sunsets that came from the western skies. You can enjoy them too from the open concept kitchen, dining and living room areas or grab your lounger, a refreshment and relax with an outdoor view from a wrap around wood deck.
You will be pleased with the functionality and design of the custom walnut kitchen with granite counters, undermount stainless steel sink and complementing centre island design. The main entertaining areas of the kitchen, dining and living areas are open to one another with Muskoka granite surrounding a propane fireplace with historic wood mantel, coffered ceiling and dimmable recessed lighting to set the appropriate mood.
A master bedroom suite with 3-piece bath with custom glass surround and granite counters, a walk in closet suitable for storage of four season fashions.
Generous size second and third bedrooms split with a sleek custom designed 4-piece bath with granite counters. Main floor laundry in mud room with direct entry to garage area.
Oversized 29 x 25-foot double garage that is fully insulated, drywalled and painted that will fit 2 full size trucks with ample room for work bench. Front and rear man doors with direct entry to main floor and to the basement allows for a perfect separate entry for a potential in-law suite in the lower level.
Fully drywalled over insulated concrete form basement exterior walls and 2-inch rigid foam under basement slab for superior energy efficiency. Oversized cold storage room with spray foamed ceiling for temperature control, with sufficient space for utility storage.
Address: 725 Brock Concession 4 Rd. Sunderland
Direction / Main cross streets
Ontario Hwy 12 / 7, St. Mary’s Rd to Brock Concession 4 / Lakeridge Rd.
- +/-1824 sq ft (as per plan) main floor
- Drilled well
- Septic system
- 200 ampere electrical service
- Prewired for internet services for wifi router placement
- Full, insulated concrete form (ICF) exterior basement walls for superior energy efficiency
- 2-inch rigid foam insulation under basement slab
- Rough-in piping for in floor heating in basement concrete slab floor
- Rough-in plumbing for basement 4-piece bath, future kitchen, bar area
- Rough-in for central vacuum
- Blown fibreglass insulation in exterior walls for R24 and attic R50
- Variable 2 stage – forced air propane furnace – high efficiency
- Heat recovery ventilation (HRV)
- 40 gallon electric water heater – owned
- 30-year IKO Cambridge roof shingles
- Aluminum soffit / facia / eavestrough / drains
- Recessed exterior LED soffit lighting for night time exterior set off
- Western exposure wrap around Sierra coloured pressure treated wood deck (completed prior to closing)
- Dashwood vinyl thermal – low E argon gas filled casement windows with 12-inch transom tops
- Sound proof interior walls surrounding bedrooms
- Recessed LED interior lighting
- Orleans levered interior door hardware
- 9-foot main floor ceilings
- Coffered ceiling in living / dining areas
- Engineered wide plank hickory hardwood floors throughout main floor
- Matching custom wood staircase to lower level with black metal pickets and wood railing
- Muskoka granite propane fireplace surround with Eramosa stone hearth
- 3-inch interior casings with 5.5-inch baseboard trim
- White Classique interior hollow core doors
- Ceramic floors in baths and mud room
- Custom glass in ensuite shower
- Custom walnut kitchen with pantry cupboards, garbage receptacle, granite counters, undermount stainless steel sink, under counter lighting, built in microwave/range hood.
Parking Spaces: 12
Garage: Attached / 2
Town/Area: Sunderland, Cannington, Beaverton
Lot Size: 1.5 acre
If you have a question about this property or would like to book a private viewing, reach out to us today.
Get to Know The Area
The Township of Brock is located on the east shore of Lake Simcoe, less than 90 minutes from Toronto. The municipality contains a number of hamlets as well as the more urban areas of Beaverton, Cannington, and Sunderland. While each individual community is unique, you can find boutique shops, charming restaurants, and tight-knit communities all across Brock and the surrounding area.LEARN MORE ABOUT THE COMMUNITY