Three generations of real estate pros
We’ve been representing local real estate since the ‘70s. We’ve seen every kind of market condition, fluctuation, and industry trend over the decades, so we know exactly how to handle every scenario so you’re protected and able to reach your goals seamlessly. Our agents have between 20-40 years of individual experience, so no matter who you work with, you know you’re getting the best representation possible.
We understand the history of the local market better than most, and we have the wisdom to anticipate what’s to come. Over the years, we’ve represented every kind of property including commercial developments, farmland, residential properties, vacant land, and waterfront homes. As long-time Durham Region residents, we also know the community and surrounding areas better than the average agent.
Investing In Our Community
Our team has a passion for giving back. That’s why we partner with organizations that share our mission of helping families and our communities.
As people who live and work in Durham Region and the Kawartha Lakes, we make it a priority to be as involved as we can. We’re in real estate because we’re about building great relationships with the people of our beloved communities. So, we don’t just sell real estate. We are entrenched in the community.
Here’s how we give back:
- The Port Perry Fair – Providing the sponsorship award and prize for artisan category
- Port Perry Hospital Foundation (donation and community involvement)
- Lindsay – Ross Memorial Hospital Foundation
- Scugog Library – Summer Reading Club Program (2021) Kiddie cone offer in partnership with The Nutty Chocolatier
- Port Perry BIA (active member)
- Scugog Chamber of Commerce (active member)
- Port Perry & Scugog Township Heritage committee (active member)
- Sponsor Annual Scugog Golf Tournament
- Sponsor children’s sports teams (Scugog Soccer Association)
- Team members volunteered at the local Tim Hortons Camp Day (2016, 2017)
- Operation Scugog
- Scugog Council for the Arts – Gala
- Holding colouring contests for kids and holiday contests (for adults!)
- Active member and volunteer at the Seagrave United Church yard sales
- Promoting and enjoying the area’s festivals and farmers’ markets
- Hosting client appreciation events
- Scugog Soccer Association active board member
- Volunteering and supporting local schools
- Port Perry Lake Stewards – Volunteer and Charitable supporter
Strong local connections
We’re here to make sure you experience a stress-free real estate journey. That’s why we’re a full-service team. Whether you need professional services like a mortgage broker or utilities set up, or you’re looking for community information about schools or amenities, we’ve got you covered. Reach out to us any time, and we’ll connect you with resources and trusted professionals.