¼ of an acre | 66 x 170 Feet
$4,476.10 / 2022
About The Property:
14230 Old Simcoe Road, Port Perry in Prince Albert neighbourhood.
Don’t Miss The Opportunity To View This 3 Bedroom All Brick Home Located At The South End Of Port Perry On A Beautiful Mature Treed
? Acre (66 X 170 Ft) Property Backing Onto A Quiet Field. Lots Of Room For Kids To Play! Located Within Walking Distance To The Highly Rated JK To Grade 8 Prince Albert Public School.
All Of The Rooms In This Brightly Sunlit Home Are Oversize And Can Accommodate Large Pieces Of Furniture.
Abundance Of Storage Space Throughout & The Bedrooms Have Huge Closets. Bring The In-Laws As There Is Great Potential For A Suite In The Spacious Lower Level With Easy Access Through A Separate Entrance.
Shingles 2018. Municipal Water. Natural Gas & High Speed Internet Available. Large Driveway. Great Neighbourhood In A Friendly Community! Approximately 13 Minutes To The 407.
- Located north of King Street. Does not back onto other homes
- Lot Size: ¼ of an acre – 66 ft of frontage x 170 ft deep
- All brick 3 bedroom 1342 sq ft bungalow
- 1 x 4 piece bathroom
- Large family size eat-in kitchen
- Entertaining size living room with huge picture window
- Entrance from kitchen to 3 season room
- Ideal layout for separate entrance potential in-law suite in basement
- New shingles applied in 2018
- Walk to high rated Prince Albert Public School (JK to 8)
Listing Agent ~ Dianne Hooker, Sales Representative
The Listing Agent represents the Seller and can answer questions or provide more information about the property.*
** COVID-19 protocols in effect: limit touching, sanitize hands before and after entering.